Hope is one of the greatest gifts given to us by our Heavenly Father. Hope as it pertains to Scripture is nothing like a worldly hope. Worldly hope is…
- Rub a rabbit’s foot – and think happy thoughts
- Make a wish as you blow out your birthday candles
- Cross your fingers and just believe it’s going to turn out ok
The hope that God gives us is translated as “confidence.” It’s not a matter of “if” something God promises to us will come to pass; it’s only a matter of “when” it will come to pass.
But then God also provides us with the patience and the endurance we need to wait upon His perfect timing.
We hope in the Lord because He…
- Created us
- He is perfect
- He loves us unconditionally
- His promises to us have never failed
- He has provided for our eternal needs
Hebrews 6:19 says, “We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.”
We’d love the opportunity to tell you more about this incredible, eternal hope that will never disappoint you.
Join us on Sunday morning at 10:00AM.